18 February 2008

Slacking

Right now, I should be finishing my History paper. I've been working on it for a little while now, and I'm thankful to even be close, seeing as I didn't know it was due until this morning.

Taking 15 hours a quarter to graduate in three years is not an easy task. It was also my glorious decision to splurge on 2 400 level history classes in one quarter. In all, I've read 6 books and written 8 papers in a 10 week quarter. 1 more left to go, too.

Hopefully I'll have a loooong break coming up in a few days. I really need it. Work has been stressful the last few days. I've got 2 instrument, 1 commercial, and 1 private student up for PTs next week, and its been really busy. Trying to cover all my bases is getting tough.

In other news, my roomate got an adorable cat named Ramsey. Since he's never around, Ramsey has taken to me, and believe me when I say this is the cutest cat I've ever seen. Did I just sacrifice masculinity? oh well.

Back to work...

No comments: